ACH Authorization Agreement
We are pleased to offer you Automated Clearing House (ACH) services. You can electronically move funds from one place to another either periodically, or one-time.
ACH services will help you in several ways:
- It saves time—fewer checks to write and mail.
- Helps pay your bills in a convenient and timely manner, even if you’re on vacation or out of town.
- Your payment is always on time which helps you maintain good credit.
- It saves postage.
- It’s easy to sign up for, and if necessary, easy to cancel.
- It helps you avoid late charges.
Here’s how ACH services work:
- You authorize regularly scheduled payments or transfers to be made. Then, just sit back and relax.
- Your payments or transfers will be made automatically on the Start Date specified.
- Allow up to 3 business days for your GEMC CU account to be credited or debited.
- Verification of the transaction will appear on your statement.
- The authority you give to charge your account will remain in effect until you notify us in writing to terminate the authorizations. If funds are not available for your transfers, they will not be made.
- The ACH services are dependable, flexible, convenient, and easy.
To take advantage of these services, complete the authorization form on the other side and return it to us.
All you need to do is:
Be certain to provide us the GEMC CU member number and account number of the account you wish to debit or credit.
Fill in your name, financial institution name and location, and date.
Please fill in your other financial institution account number and routing number. Be sure to verify it for accuracy. (This information may be found at the bottom of your check.)
Please allow 3 business days for the initial payment or deposit to begin.
NOTE: Be sure to sign this form! Make sure you provide us and accurate routing number and account number for the receiving financial institution. Otherwise, your transaction will not be processed.
ACH Authorization Agreement Application