GEMC Federal Credit Union (GEMC FCU) is a partner in the Credit Union 24 Network, offering thousands of surcharge-free ATM options nationwide using CU HERE terminals, and in Georgia using the MoneyPass and Allpoint Network network.
GEMC FCU also has four ATM locations where you can use your GEMC FCU ATM or Debit card for unlimited surcharge-free transactions. These ATMs are conveniently located at our Douglasville branch, the Carroll EMC Headquarters Office in Carrollton, GA, the GEMC Federal Credit Union office in Tucker, GA, and the Snapping Shoals EMC Headquarters Office in Covington, GA.
4040 Bankhead Hwy
Douglasville, GA 30134
Carroll EMC - Headquarters Office
155 N. Highway 113
Carrollton, GA 30117
GEMC Federal Credit Union-Headquarters Office
2100 East Exchange Place
Tucker, Georgia, 30084
(This is a limited access building)
Snapping Shoals EMC-Headquarters Office
14750 Brown Bridge Rd.
Covington, GA 30016
Explore the ATM/Branch Locator to the right to find the ATM most convenient to you. Click here to read our ATM Safety Notice.
Please note that there is a $2.00 fee per transaction at all non-GEMC FCU ATMs if more than 5 transactions are made in a calendar month. See Fee Schedule for details.
ATM SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Avoid facilities in dark or remote places. Park in a well-lighted area.
- Be alert and aware of your surroundings. If you see people lurking around the ATM (i.e., in a parked car or at a pay phone), go somewhere else.
- At a drive-up facility, keep your doors locked and all passenger windows closed.
- Keep your card in a safe place. Keep your PIN safe. Don’t give it to anyone.
- Minimize your time spent at a machine. Have your card ready and all transactions prepared when you approach an ATM.
- If you sense another person crowding you or attempting to view your transaction, cancel the transaction and leave the location. Guard against others observing your PIN entry.
- Refrain from displaying your cash at the ATM. As soon as your transaction is complete, place your money in your purse or wallet. Count the cash later in the safety of your car or home. Be sure to take your ATM receipt with you.
- Look at the ATM before using it. If it doesn’t look right, don’t use it. If an ATM has any unusual signage, don’t use it.
- If you are followed after making a transaction, go to the nearest public area where people are located.
- Don’t fall for “con games”. Watch out for people who try to “help” you at an ATM. If anyone asks you to withdraw money for any reason, leave the area at once.
- Check your statements to be sure there are no unusual withdrawals.
- Report all crimes to the credit union and law enforcement immediately.