What are E-Statements?
E-Statements are an easy and convenient way for you to receive your monthly statements electronically with Online Banking. When you sign up for E-Statements, you are opting out of receiving a paper statement. However, you will have the ability to print or store statements on your home computer. Signing up for the service is easy and you may cancel at any time.
What makes E-Statements so great?
- Security - E-Statements are available through our encrypted and password-protected Online Banking service. Paper statements will not be mailed to your home, reducing the risk of theft of personal financial information.
- Saves - Receiving statements online saves a tree! In addition, E-Statements reduce the cost for GEMC Credit Union (GEMC CU), which is passed on to you.
- Convenient - You can view, print or download an E-Statement to a computer whenever you want. Even better, you can save all E-Statements in one central location for easy retrieval.
- Fast - You will receive your E-Statement one or two days earlier than mailed statements.
- Free - There is no cost for you to enroll in the E-Statement service.
How do I sign up?
If you’re a current Online Banking user, the process is very quick. If you don’t yet use Online Banking, the process is still simple! Please see the “New Online Banking” Instructions below to learn how to register to access your account online and then sign up for E-Statements.
Current Online Banking Users
- Log in to Online Banking and select the “Accounts” tab, then click on any of your accounts.
- A green box with the account name will appear. To the right of the box, the words Online Statements are highlighted.
- Click on the Online Statements link and a new page asking you to continue will appear. Click on continue.
- You will be directed to a disclosure and Terms and Conditions about E-Statements to read and accept by inputting a confirmation code and clicking I AGREE. This code can be found by click the eSign document link in blue at the bottom of this page.
- If you choose not to accept the Terms and Conditions and click I DISAGREE, the set-up process will be discontinued.
- Once you’ve accepted the Terms and Conditions, by clicking I AGREE, you will need to verify your email address and click NEXT.
- The last screen is your confirmation, click on ENROLL and that’s it! You’re done! Your E-Statement will be available for viewing immediately and you can even view up to a year of past statements.
- You will receive an e-mail notifying you each month when a new statement is available. Statements come to your e-mail inbox much earlier than a paper statement would come to your regular mailbox.
New Online Banking Access Users
Enrolling in Online Banking is very easy! Go to the front page of our website and look for the Online Banking Green Bar. To the right of the Login button is the Enroll Now Link. Click on the Enroll Now link and a screen will appear asking for your Member Id, also known as your account number. Enter that number and click on Enroll now. A new tab will appear asking you to enter a User ID. The ID is a name or phrase that you create and needs to be at least 6 characters long. After that, you will create a password and this requires a little more creativity. The password must be at least 8 characters long, include at least one upper case letter, at least one number, and a special character.
If you have questions, please call 470-514-3000
How do I view my E-Statements?
- Log in to Online Banking and select the “Accounts” tab, then click on the account you wish to view.
- The Account Details screen will appear. On the right side of the screen,you will see the link to Online statements.
- Click on the link and a screen will appear asking you to click continue to view your statements.
- A new screen titled, My Statments will appear. Select the account you wish view and your statement will now be viewable.
- Your statements that are available for viewing will display on the page.
- Once your statement appears, you may print a copy for your records or save it to your computer.